Who We Are
Standard Dose is a venture-capital backed multi-brand CBD retailer dedicated to the pursuit of elevated wellness through natural healing practices. Discovering and harnessing the restorative properties of CBD, our platform represents a curated selection of the most effective and trusted products available.
With a commitment to sharing the benefits of CBD, our product offering includes a range of over 50 ingestible and topical remedies for anxiety, pain, inflammation, sleep, and skin care ailments.
Follow us @StandardDose
Standard Dose believes in the power of nature, authenticity in brand practices, and the culture of transparency. With a collaborative workspace and the belief in individual empowerment through knowledge, Standard Dose encourages the challenging of ideas and open conversation within the team to better serve our customers.
Openness + Flexibility
Welcoming opportunities as they come and not being afraid to walk down unexpected paths. Adapting to strategies as they change even if we don’t understand why. Being a cooperative team player even if we don’t agree with the current strategy.
Ownership + Discretion
Taking something and running with it. Not waiting for permission or for someone else to pick up the slack. Feeling empowered to make the call and execute. We should never be afraid to learn from our experiences.
Safe + Transparent Communication
Speaking up with no fear that our words will be shut down, dismissed, or judged unfairly. If something bothers us, we know we can bring it up and be heard. We don't beat around the bush or passive aggressively communicate to make a point. We are transparent and direct because it is most effective and we feel safe to do so.
Passionately working together to discover, strategize, communicate and deliver results in a unified effort. Championing big ideas and leaning on each other’s strengths to make the ideas that excite us most, realities.
Curiosity + Exploration
The learning should never stop. We encourage curious minds and questions that lead to solutions, listening before we take action, and taking feedback that propels us forward. Stopping half way is not an option — there are always other avenues to explore and consider.
No Toxicity + Egoless Intention
There will be no tolerance for toxic behavior, and we actively discourage a blaming culture, shameful language, and unfair comparison. All of these stem from fear and insecurity, which will prevent us from moving forward in a unified direction.
We are looking for a Head of Retail Experience for our new Retail location. As the Head of Retail Experience, you will be responsible for achieving stores sales and margin objectives. The Head of Retail Experience has ownership of the store, inclusive of making appropriate business decisions, creating solutions, maintaining visual standards They will be focused on developing the team through smart training and leadership; identifying top talent and maintaining a successful bench.
- Deliver sales and margin plan of a store >$1MM in annual sales.
- Motivate, direct and coach the team to provide an authoritative voice on the sales floor, delivering an exceptional experience to all customers.
- Tracking employee performance, biannual performance conversations, any verbal or written corrective actions (performance improvement/ disciplinary write up).
- Responsible for hiring paperwork of new employees ( I-9, W4, WOTC, payroll information)
- Must have open availability to accommodate any and all hours necessary to perform the job functions including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Manage store operating cost and staff-related expenses to ensure profitability.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPI) to ensure metrics are achieved weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Recruit, identify, develop, and retain top talent.
- Manage the staffing model and ensure positions are filled with high caliber candidates appropriate for the position.
- Train and develop new and existing positions and enforce roles and responsibilities.
- Develop bench strength.
- Support and drive all company initiatives.
- Monitor and participate in all team training.
- Maintain clear effective communication through all channels.
- Manage inventory levels to ensure maximum sales opportunities.
- Control inventory procedure and process to meet and exceed company expectations.
- Resolve all customer issues or concerns in a proactive positive manner using smart effective solutions.
- Follow corporate directive for all visual standards and adjust as needed to maintain standards.
- Drive traffic, business, and relationships within the store community.
- Responsible for high standards in all aspects of store operations, including cleanliness, safety, and compliance.
- Ensure completion of company directives and compliance of all regulating laws and policies governing store operations.
- Process all POS transactions swiftly and accurately
- 3 + years of retail sales experience.
- Customer service management with a premium specialty retail store.
- Warm, friendly manner when dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Physical requirements include the following: Standing, walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, twisting, and climbing.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs unassisted.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3 years (Required)
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org