Who We Are
Standard Dose is a venture-capital backed multi-brand CBD retailer dedicated to the pursuit of elevated wellness through natural healing practices. Discovering and harnessing the restorative properties of CBD, our platform represents a curated selection of the most effective and trusted products available.
With a commitment to sharing the benefits of CBD, our product offering includes a range of over 50 ingestible and topical remedies for anxiety, pain, inflammation, sleep, and skin care ailments.
Follow us @StandardDose
Standard Dose believes in the power of nature, authenticity in brand practices, and the culture of transparency. With a collaborative workspace and the belief in individual empowerment through knowledge, Standard Dose encourages the challenging of ideas and open conversation within the team to better serve our customers.
Creative & Curious
As passionate creators within the CBD space, we have discovered that learning never stops. We encourage curious minds and questions that lead to solutions, listening before taking action, feedback that propels us forward, and individuals who are willing to help execute tasks no matter the size.
At Standard Dose, we empower our community to make informed decisions that positively impact health and elevate wellness. We constantly seek constructive feedback, turning it into actionable results and encouraging a sense of confidence and empowerment within the Standard Dose team and community.
Creators & Collaborators
At our core is a balanced dose of imagination, passion, and CBD: imagining ways to make the impossible a possibility, passionately working together to discover, strategize, and deliver results, and utilizing the natural powers of CBD to maintain balance, remain calm, and stay focused throughout our day. We champion big ideas and encourage the Standard Dose team to make them a reality.
Responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience, meeting/exceeding sales targets and ensuring that the floor is well maintained and stocked at all times. Focusing on all details with a firm, clear and highly professional style.
- Ensure that the very best levels of customer service are met at all times.
- Build and retain a client book.
- Keep the selling floor and stockrooms well maintained and organized.
- Meet individual and seasonal sales budget.
- Capture data in accordance with company “data capture” procedures.
- Process all POS transactions swiftly and accurately
- Receive, check off and ticket in-coming shipments.
- Floor coverage/asset protection.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards
- Know your stock and know your stockrooms.
- Create a service driven environment that fosters teamwork and values collaborative selling.
- A highly motivated individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- Self-starter, able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured and organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Punctual, possesses excellent time management skills.
- Flexible adapts to the ever-changing needs of the business.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Understands the importance of establishing and building relationships, clienteling, and customer development and retention.
- Capable of multi-tasking while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of bespoke service and what can be done if requested.
- Physical requirements include the following: Standing, walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, twisting, and climbing
- Ability to lift 25 lbs unassisted.
Job Type: Full-time
Retail: 1 year (Preferred)