Who We Are
Standard Dose is a venture-capital backed multi-brand CBD and plant-based wellness experience dedicated to the pursuit of elevated wellness through natural healing practices. Discovering and harnessing the restorative properties of plants, our platform represents a curated selection of the most effective and trusted products.
With a commitment to sharing the benefits of plant-based wellness, our product offering includes a range of over 100 ingestible and topical remedies for anxiety, pain, inflammation, sleep, and skin care ailments.
Join us @standarddose
Standard Dose believes in the power of nature, authenticity in brand practices, and the culture of transparency. With a collaborative workspace and the belief in individual empowerment through knowledge, Standard Dose encourages the challenging of ideas and open conversation within the team to better serve our community.
Openness + Flexibility
Welcoming opportunities as they come and not being afraid to walk down unexpected paths. Adapting to strategies as they change even if we don’t understand why. Being a cooperative team player even if we don’t agree with the current strategy.
Ownership + Discretion
Taking something and running with it. Not waiting for permission or for someone else to pick up the slack. Feeling empowered to make the call and execute. We should never be afraid to learn from our experiences.
Safe + Transparent Communication
Speaking up with no fear that our words will be shut down, dismissed, or judged unfairly. If something bothers us, we know we can bring it up and be heard. We don't beat around the bush or passive aggressively communicate to make a point. We are transparent and direct because it is most effective and we feel safe to do so.
Passionately working together to discover, strategize, communicate and deliver results in a unified effort. Championing big ideas and leaning on each other’s strengths to make the ideas that excite us most, realities.
Curiosity + Exploration
The learning should never stop. We encourage curious minds and questions that lead to solutions, listening before we take action, and taking feedback that propels us forward. Stopping half way is not an option — there are always other avenues to explore and consider.
No Toxicity + Egoless Intention
There will be no tolerance for toxic behavior, and we actively discourage a blaming culture, shameful language, and unfair comparison. All of these stem from fear and insecurity, which will prevent us from moving forward in a unified direction.
Standard Dose is looking for a passionate, experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join the marketing team headquartered in our NYC office. This individual will be a key contributor to the success of the aggressively-growing Standard Dose business, working closely with the brand marketing and creative teams.
This position will be responsible for managing all digital performance marketing channels. The ideal candidate is someone who can develop and confidently lead strategy, planning, and execution for all performance digital, including the management of paid search and media accounts. Candidate must be comfortable managing paid marketing budget, including allocating the budget across channels.
We are a lean team at an ambitious start-up, so someone who is a proactive self-starter and capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, while displaying the highest level of motivation with a team player mentality is the ideal candidate we are seeking.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
● Develop strategies leveraging paid social, paid search, SEO, native and media partnerships
● Manage all digital performance marketing channels including: Paid Search, Affiliate marketing, Paid social (Facebook, IG, etc.), Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization
● Execute performance marketing campaigns across channels to meet objectives and KPIs
● Ensure digital marketing campaigns are driving qualified traffic and overall program performance while improving on ROAS
● Measure and optimize campaign and channel performance, leveraging analysis and data to identify optimization to ensure performance meets or exceeds target and also identify new opportunities for growth
● Socialize campaign analysis and clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and recommend new opportunities to leadership
● Build and maintain relationships with key vendors, platforms, and technology partners
● Monitor latest trends in digital advertising to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how to best leverage new tools and services
● Collaborate cross-functionally with other members within the organization
● Optimize and manage to budget and ROI goals for each channel
● Day-to-day management of invoicing, budget reconciliation, and reporting
● Maintain and enforce the company brand standards
Skills & Qualifications
● 4-5+ years of experience in digital advertising/marketing and/or e-commerce (agency side or brand side); must have prior experience buying media and prior hands-on experience with social platforms and email service providers
● Strong analytical skills, with proficiency in Excel and the ability to understand and interpret numerous key performance indicators, especially working with Google Analytics or other site analytics platforms
● Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
● Ability to think and execute quickly while maintaining attention to detail and incorporating feedback
● Very comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
● Self-motivator with collaborative spirit
● Passion for creative problem solving
● Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills