Standard Dose is looking for a passionate Growth Marketing Manager (Acquisition) to join the marketing team headquartered in our NYC office. This individual will be a key contributor to the success of the aggressively-growing Standard Dose business, reporting in to the Director of Marketing and working closely with the brand and creative teams.
This position will be responsible for managing and supporting across all digital growth marketing channels. The ideal candidate is someone who can help develop and confidently implement strategy, planning, and execution, including the management of paid social, paid search, and affiliate programs. Candidate must be comfortable managing paid media budgets, including allocating the budget across channels.
We are a lean team at an ambitious start-up, so someone who is a proactive self-starter and capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, while displaying the highest level of motivation with a team player mentality is the ideal candidate we are seeking.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Help plan and own execution of effective paid social, paid search, and affiliate programs that are measurable
- Produce customer segments, targets, and marketing strategies to maximize the conversion rate and LTV/CAC ratio
- Manage all digital performance/growth marketing channels including Paid social (Facebook, IG, etc.) and Paid Search (Google, Bing, etc)
- Execute performance/growth marketing campaigns across channels to meet objectives and KPIs. Track said KPIs by assessing performance, uncovering any issues, and measuring against marketing objectives
- Ensure digital marketing campaigns are driving qualified traffic and overall program performance while improving on ROAS
- Monitor latest trends in digital advertising to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how to best leverage new tools and services
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other members within the organization (in particular creating briefs for our creative team to produce ads that drive results)
- Develop strategies to effectively branch out to and test new communication channels
- Optimize and manage budgets and ROI goals for each channel for new customer acquisition
- Maintain and enforce the company brand standards
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising/marketing and/or e-commerce; must have prior experience buying media and prior hands-on experience with social platforms and search engines
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or like field
- 2-3 years experience working within Facebook and other marketing channels with a new customer acquisition focus as part of an agency or brand
- Fundamental knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other reporting platforms
- Strong analytical skills, with proficiency in Excel and the ability to understand and interpret numerous key performance indicators
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Ability to think and execute quickly while maintaining attention to detail and incorporating feedback
- Very comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Self-motivator with collaborative spirit
- Passion for creative problem solving and a desire to learn
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Retail/brand experience and an interest in the wellness space considered a plus
Who We Are
Standard Dose is a venture-capital backed multi-brand CBD and plant-based wellness experience dedicated to the pursuit of elevated wellness through natural healing practices. Discovering and harnessing the restorative properties of plants, our platform represents a curated selection of the most effective and trusted products.
With a commitment to sharing the benefits of plant-based wellness, our product offering includes a range of over 100 ingestible and topical remedies for anxiety, pain, inflammation, sleep, and skin care ailments.
Join us @standarddose
Standard Dose believes in the power of nature, authenticity in brand practices, and the culture of transparency. With a collaborative workspace and the belief in individual empowerment through knowledge, Standard Dose encourages the challenging of ideas and open conversation within the team to better serve our community.