Who We Are
Standard Dose is a venture-capital backed multi-brand CBD retailer dedicated to the pursuit of elevated wellness through natural healing practices. Discovering and harnessing the restorative properties of CBD, our platform represents a curated selection of the most effective and trusted products available.
With a commitment to sharing the benefits of CBD, our product offering includes a range of over 50 ingestible and topical remedies for anxiety, pain, inflammation, sleep, and skin care ailments.
Follow us @StandardDose
Standard Dose believes in the power of nature, authenticity in brand practices, and the culture of transparency. With a collaborative workspace and the belief in individual empowerment through knowledge, Standard Dose encourages the challenging of ideas and open conversation within the team to better serve our customers.
Openness + Flexibility
Welcoming opportunities as they come and not being afraid to walk down unexpected paths. Adapting to strategies as they change even if we don’t understand why. Being a cooperative team player even if we don’t agree with the current strategy.
Ownership + Discretion
Taking something and running with it. Not waiting for permission or for someone else to pick up the slack. Feeling empowered to make the call and execute. We should never be afraid to learn from our experiences.
Safe + Transparent Communication
Speaking up with no fear that our words will be shut down, dismissed, or judged unfairly. If something bothers us, we know we can bring it up and be heard. We don't beat around the bush or passive aggressively communicate to make a point. We are transparent and direct because it is most effective and we feel safe to do so.
Passionately working together to discover, strategize, communicate and deliver results in a unified effort. Championing big ideas and leaning on each other’s strengths to make the ideas that excite us most, realities.
Curiosity + Exploration
The learning should never stop. We encourage curious minds and questions that lead to solutions, listening before we take action, and taking feedback that propels us forward. Stopping half way is not an option — there are always other avenues to explore and consider.
No Toxicity + Egoless Intention
There will be no tolerance for toxic behavior, and we actively discourage a blaming culture, shameful language, and unfair comparison. All of these stem from fear and insecurity, which will prevent us from moving forward in a unified direction.
We are looking for someone who has incredible attention to detail and is able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. As a Fulfillment Associate, your primary goal is making sure the items our customers' order are flawless, packaged beautifully, and on-time.
- Assist fulfillment manager in preparing packages and shipments for customer orders and send via our FedEx Partner
- Ensure all orders are accurate, up to standards, and completely error-free
- Package and wrap up orders in a timely matter
- Maintain online inventory management tools, Shopify/Stocky, to reflect on-hand quantities any time a discrepancy is recognized.
- Manage packaging and shipping inventory levels to make sure we have sufficient supplies on hand (boxes, ribbons, cards, etc), and notifying fulfillment manager of items that need to be replenished
- Perform stock takes to make sure inventory levels are accurate
- Conduct inventory checks to make sure pieces are beautiful and ready to be shipped
- Provide general support with developing and maintaining a clean, fun and vibrant work environment
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of workspace (sweeping/mopping etc).
- Physical requirements include the following: Standing, walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, twisting, and climbing.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs unassisted.
- Impeccable attention to detail: committed to error-free work
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to stay organized
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Fast learner: willing and able to master our fulfillment and shipping software
- Experience in office administration, quality control, or fulfillment preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply now: email@example.com