Who We Are
Standard Dose is a venture-capital backed multi-brand CBD retailer dedicated to the pursuit of elevated wellness through natural healing practices. Discovering and harnessing the restorative properties of CBD, our platform represents a curated selection of the most effective and trusted products available.
With a commitment to sharing the benefits of CBD, our product offering includes a range of over 50 ingestible and topical remedies for anxiety, pain, inflammation, sleep, and skin care ailments.
Follow us @StandardDose
Standard Dose believes in the power of nature, authenticity in brand practices, and the culture of transparency. With a collaborative workspace and the belief in individual empowerment through knowledge, Standard Dose encourages the challenging of ideas and open conversation within the team to better serve our customers.
Creative & Curious
As passionate creators within the CBD space, we have discovered that learning never stops. We encourage curious minds and questions that lead to solutions, listening before taking action, feedback that propels us forward, and individuals who are willing to help execute tasks no matter the size.
At Standard Dose, we empower our community to make informed decisions that positively impact health and elevate wellness. We constantly seek constructive feedback, turning it into actionable results and encouraging a sense of confidence and empowerment within the Standard Dose team and community.
Creators & Collaborators
At our core is a balanced dose of imagination, passion, and CBD: imagining ways to make the impossible a possibility, passionately working together to discover, strategize, and deliver results, and utilizing the natural powers of CBD to maintain balance, remain calm, and stay focused throughout our day. We champion big ideas and encourage the Standard Dose team to make them a reality.
We are looking for someone who has incredible attention to detail and is able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. As a Fulfillment Associate, your primary goal is making sure the items our customers' order are flawless, packaged beautifully, and on-time.
- Assist fulfillment manager in preparing packages and shipments for customer orders and send via our FedEx Partner
- Ensure all orders are accurate, up to standards, and completely error-free
- Package and wrap up orders in a timely matter
- Maintain online inventory management tools, Shopify/Stocky, to reflect on-hand quantities any time a discrepancy is recognized.
- Manage packaging and shipping inventory levels to make sure we have sufficient supplies on hand (boxes, ribbons, cards, etc), and notifying fulfillment manager of items that need to be replenished
- Perform stock takes to make sure inventory levels are accurate
- Conduct inventory checks to make sure pieces are beautiful and ready to be shipped
- Provide general support with developing and maintaining a clean, fun and vibrant work environment
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of workspace (sweeping/mopping etc).
- Physical requirements include the following: Standing, walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, twisting, and climbing.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs unassisted.
- Impeccable attention to detail: committed to error-free work
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to stay organized
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Fast learner: willing and able to master our fulfillment and shipping software
- Experience in office administration, quality control, or fulfillment preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply now: email@example.com