Who We Are
Standard Dose is a venture-capital backed multi-brand CBD retailer dedicated to the pursuit of elevated wellness through natural healing practices. Discovering and harnessing the restorative properties of CBD, our platform represents a curated selection of the most effective and trusted products available.
With a commitment to sharing the benefits of CBD, our product offering includes a range of over 50 ingestible and topical remedies for anxiety, pain, inflammation, sleep, and skin care ailments.
Follow us @StandardDose
Standard Dose believes in the power of nature, authenticity in brand practices, and the culture of transparency. With a collaborative workspace and the belief in individual empowerment through knowledge, Standard Dose encourages the challenging of ideas and open conversation within the team to better serve our customers.
Creative & Curious
As passionate creators within the CBD space, we have discovered that learning never stops. We encourage curious minds and questions that lead to solutions, listening before taking action, feedback that propels us forward, and individuals who are willing to help execute tasks no matter the size.
At Standard Dose, we empower our community to make informed decisions that positively impact health and elevate wellness. We constantly seek constructive feedback, turning it into actionable results and encouraging a sense of confidence and empowerment within the Standard Dose team and community.
Creators & Collaborators
At our core is a balanced dose of imagination, passion, and CBD: imagining ways to make the impossible a possibility, passionately working together to discover, strategize, and deliver results, and utilizing the natural powers of CBD to maintain balance, remain calm, and stay focused throughout our day. We champion big ideas and encourage the Standard Dose team to make them a reality.
- Anticipate customer, team, stock, and store's needs and effectively communicate those to the Store Manager
- Oversee and develop store associates, serving as a leader who provides positive reinforcement for successes and respectful, constructive feedback
- Deliver exemplary service to all customers by listening to their individual needs and developing one-on-one relationships
- Develop positive and professional relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs, and concerns.
- Serve as an enthusiastic and confident resource for product and brand knowledge.
- Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment
- Ability to direct the work of others with confidence and ease
- Maintain familiarity with payment processors
- Learn new skills and processes quickly
- Demonstrate superior oral communications skills
- Ability to thrive in startup environments or fast-moving companies
Job Type: Full-time