Who We Are
Standard Dose is a venture-capital backed multi-brand CBD and plant-based wellness experience dedicated to the pursuit of elevated wellness through natural healing practices. Discovering and harnessing the restorative properties of plants, our platform represents a curated selection of the most effective and trusted products.
With a commitment to sharing the benefits of plant-based wellness, our product offering includes a range of over 100 ingestible and topical remedies for anxiety, pain, inflammation, sleep, and skin care.
Join us @standarddose
Standard Dose believes in the power of nature, authenticity in brand practices, and the culture of transparency. With a collaborative workspace and the belief in individual empowerment through knowledge, Standard Dose encourages the challenging of ideas and open conversation within the team to better serve our community.
Openness + Flexibility
Welcoming opportunities as they come and not being afraid to walk down unexpected paths. Adapting to strategies as they change even if we don’t understand why. Being a cooperative team player even if we don’t agree with the current strategy.
Ownership + Discretion
Taking something and running with it. Not waiting for permission or for someone else to pick up the slack. Feeling empowered to make the call and execute. We should never be afraid to learn from our experiences.
Safe + Transparent Communication
Speaking up with no fear that our words will be shut down, dismissed, or judged unfairly. If something bothers us, we know we can bring it up and be heard. We don't beat around the bush or passive aggressively communicate to make a point. We are transparent and direct because it is most effective and we feel safe to do so.
Passionately working together to discover, strategize, communicate and deliver results in a unified effort. Championing big ideas and leaning on each other’s strengths to make the ideas that excite us most, realities.
Curiosity + Exploration
The learning should never stop. We encourage curious minds and questions that lead to solutions, listening before we take action, and taking feedback that propels us forward. Stopping half way is not an option — there are always other avenues to explore and consider.
No Toxicity + Egoless Intention
There will be no tolerance for toxic behavior, and we actively discourage a blaming culture, shameful language, and unfair comparison. All of these stem from fear and insecurity, which will prevent us from moving forward in a unified direction.
Senior Brand Manager
As the Brand Management Intern at Standard Dose, you will touch all areas of the brand from e-commerce, social media, editorial, brand partner relations, and project management. This is a hands-on opportunity in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where questions are welcomed, ideas are encouraged, and learning is a daily occurrence. The ideal Brand Management Intern is willing to learn and become a member of the Standard Dose team beyond the scope of the internship.
- Assist with brand sourcing and fielding brand partner inquiries
- Assist in writing product, social, and editorial copy
- Contribute to daily social media efforts on Instagram and Pinterest
- Assist with project management efforts in tracking systems
- Conduct QA tests across e-commerce platform and update site
- Participate in meetings and distribute meeting minutes as needed
- Impeccable organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Willingness to learn, collaborate, and pitch in where needed
- Deep interest in health and plant-based wellness
- Innate sense of aesthetic and ability to present across mediums
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to business changes
- Ability to navigate digital platforms and tools with ease
- Daily meditation
- Monthly massage
- Employee Discount
- Enrolled in college or university
- Senior or junior year standing
Job Type: Part Time Paid Internship