An Adaptogenic Cookie for Valentine's Day
Move over chocolate-covered strawberries: These adaptogenic cookies are the ultimate sweet treat for Valentine’s Day.
- 3 teaspoons Sex Dust
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pink salt
- Combine all ingredients.
- Scoop out tablespoon-size portions onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with a little extra salt and bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
- Enjoy delicious, aphrodisiac cookies straight out of the oven or leave to cool for 10 minutes.